Compatibility: 4D 6.7.x/6.8.x
You created the database on the Mac and have two files named MyDB and MyDB.data.
1) The Windows partition type needs to be NTFS.
2) Compress the structure and data file.
This step is designed to prevent damage to the resource if the file copy does not support it (ftp, for example).
3) Copy the compressed structure and data file to the NTFS partition.
4) Unpack the structure and data file.
5) Rename the structure file to MyDB.4DB
6) Rename the data file to MyDB.4DD
In any scenario, it is best to backup your database before moving it to a different platform.