When a database is launched with 4D or 4D Server, additional software resources are provided in the 4D Extensions folder. However, when creating a merged application for Mac OS, only a single executable file will be created. It is still considered to be an incomplete executable file because some additional software resources are missing.
There are two solutions for this issue.
1) Package your merged application with 4D PackageMaker 6.8.1. 4D Package Maker will convert the executable file to a package of files including executable code and software resources for that code.
2) If you don't want to package your application, you can try the following:
- Open the Package Content of a 4D/4D Client/4D Server application.
- Open the Contents folder and then the Mac OS folder.
- Copy the 4D Extensions folder and paste it into the same folder as your merged application folder.