If your database's password system is corrupt, you might need to reinitialize it. That is, you need to remove your old password system and create a new one. 4D insider allows you to copy your old database to a new database without your password system.
Here are the steps:
- Open your database using 4D Insider
- Create a new database
- Highlight all your database information
- Drag to the new database
- Save the new database
- Setup your password system on the new database using 4th Dimension
- Depending on the contents of your database, you may need to proceed in smaller steps with the transfer as it may otherwise renumber menu bars and choice lists.
- When creating users, keep in mind that only administrator-created users can be exported.