When using the 4DBKMail command to send emails from your store to your customers you will need to place the following tag on the HTML page that is displayed to the client browser:
- where "from" is the sender's email address
- where "to" is the customer's email address
- where "subject" is the subject of the email
- where "page" is the file to send to the customer
- where "format" is either "htm" or "txt"
**Note: both the "from" and the "to" fields can be a 4DBK variable.
You will also need to edit the store preferences to assign an SMTP server through which to relay the emails. This information is entered from the Mail Settings drop down menu in the store parameters dialog. If you require a POP authentication before relaying emails, enter the POP login and password as well.