The Duplicate command can be used to create several users having the same characteristics quickly. Instead of creating then assigning a user to 10 groups, you can duplicate a user belonging to the same groups then modify the user name.
1. In Design mode, open the Tool Box.
2. Right Click on a user (Windows) or Control + Click on a user (Mac).
3. Select the Duplicate command from the contextual menu.
4. Now you can rename the user by using the Alt+click (Windows) or Option+click (Mac OS) shortcut on the user name.
5. You can further customize the newly created user in the properties area.