A list and its items, including sublists, can be exported to a text file using 4D Insider.
To do this:
1. Open your database with 4D Insider.
2. In the Main list, select Lists from the dropdown menu.
3. Once all the lists are displayed in the Main list, choose Export from the File menu.
4. From the Export dialog that comes up (as shown below), check the "Objects’ Contents" option to include the list's items, its sublists, and sublist items.
5. Click Ok
6. A save dialog comes up. Choose a location to save the file.