4D stores the last 10 copy or cut actions that were performed in the Method editor in memory during the current session. Each of the different contents saved in this way can be reused at any time.
1. Open 4D in Design mode.
2. Open the Method editor.
3. Copy a selection of text.
4. Select and cut another selection of text.
5. Right click (Windows) or Control + Click (Mac OS) to display the contextual menu.
6. Select Clipboard History from the contextual menu. The first few words of the copied or cut items are displayed.
7. Select an item and it will be inserted at the current location of the cursor.