The Explorer allows you to write comments about objects in your database. You can quickly insert the date, time and user name into your comments by using the following shortcut.
To insert the date, time, or user name in a comment:
1. In Design mode, open Explorer
2. Select your object such as a method, form, table or field.
3. Click the Comments button.
4. In the Comments area, place the insertion point where you want to insert the information.
5. Click in the area with the right mouse button (Windows) or Control + Click (Mac OS). A hierarchical pop-up menu appears.
6. Select the value you want to insert from the Insert menu.