In a database, there are usually fields that have a limited number of possible entries. You can automate and standardize data entry by associating standard choice lists with these types of fields.
Suppose you want to create a Month Category choice list, use the following procedure to guide you through step by step.
1. Go to the Design environment.
2. Select "List Editor" in the Tools menu.
3. Click the Add button in the "List of Lists" area.
4. Type the name "Month Category".
5. Click the "Add" button in the "Current List" area.
6. Type the new item "January".
7. Continue adding list item: February, March, April, ... December.