Tech Tip: Use 4D Project Methods for a Query
PRODUCT: 4D Web 2.0 Pack | VERSION: 1.1 | PLATFORM: Mac & Win
Published On: June 20, 2007
Your current browser may not allow you to download the asset. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
PLEASE NOTE: This Tech Tip applies to 4D Web 2.0 Pack version 1.1
In the 4D Ajax Framework query conditions can be based on 4D methods. To create such a query:
- Login as Administrator to the 4D Ajax Framework Client.
- Click the Control Panel button and go to the Query Manager tab.
- Click the Create link.
- Choose the Selection from the pull-down menu.
- Create a new query. Give it a name. Hit the Next button.
- Choose your query fields and operators.
- Enter the method name and make sure the 'is a method' checkbox is checked.
For the latest information on Web 2.0 Pack please go to: