PLEASE NOTE: This Tech Tip applies to 4D Web 2.0 Pack version 1.2
4D Ajax Framework 1.2 introduces a new Developer Hook that is triggered every time the 4D Ajax Framework performs a query. This hook is DAX_DevHook_OnQuery. (Note: This hook is not triggered when a query is made on a DCS)
This hook can be used to override the queries that are done by the 4DAF in order to implement your own query code. This is a very powerful feature that allows you to catch the query event and perform further queries and calculations if need be.
- $1 LONGINT - Table number of the table that gets the Selection
- $2 POINTER - Pointer to a Longint Array of Table Numbers
- $3 POINTER - Pointer to a Longint Array of Field Numbers
- $4 POINTER - Pointer to a Text Array of Values to Query For
- $5 POINTER - Pointer to a Text Array of Query Comparators
- $6 POINTER - Pointer to a Text Array of Query Line Links
- $7 BOOLEAN - Flag: Query in Current Selection?
$0 BOOLEAN - Flag: Developer Performed the Query
For more information go to: http://daxipedia.4d.com/index.php/DAX_DevHook_OnQuery
For the latest information the 4D Ajax Framework please see the Daxipedia: