If you have 4D 2004 HTML help files on your machine, this may cause 4D v11 SQL to display these instead of updated ones when you select the 4D Help option from the Help menu. To solve this problem, you need to move all HTML help files into the folder where the 4D Help viewer looks for help files and clear the viewer cache. The steps are:
- Close 4D and find the directory where the HTML help files for 4D v11 SQL are stored. This is part of your installation of 4D in the documentation folder. You can also download this from the 4D Website separately.
- Create an alias to this folder.
- Move the alias to "MacHD:Library:Documentation:Help"
- From "MacHD:Users:[username]:Library:Preferences" delete the folloing files:
- In "MacHD:Users:[username]:Library:Cache" delete com.apple.helpui
- Empty the trash and restart 4D.