When converting a database to 4D v11 SQL, it is possible to get error 1002 with the error message "The record has more fields than the table from the current structure file for records number ###"
Here is an example of a scenario that can cause this to occur:
- Assume there is a structure file MyDB_1.4db with 1 table 'MyTable' with 1 field 'MyField_1'
- Copy the structure file and rename as MyDB_2.4db
- Use MyDB_2.4db to open the original data file
- Add a second field 'MyField_2' to 'MyTable'
- Create a record in 'Mytable' with values in both fields
- Convert the structure file MyDB_1.4db using the same data file
During the conversion you would see the following dialog:
Note - This message is just a warning and will not affect the behavior of the database,